Designed in the classical Transcriptors style, the latest version of the Reference R1 is constructed around a 40mm thick CNC machined acrylic plinth with polished diamond edges and is available either clear or black.
The platter is manufactured from a solid billet of Delrin and sits on a one-piece silver steel spindle which in turn, runs in a one piece P.T.F.E bushing housed in a aluminium bearing housing. The platter is supplied with a cork/rubber damping mat. Inertia platter weights are also available as an optional extra.
In order to reduce vibration and transferred noise to the absolute minimum possible, the synchronous AC motor uses an ingenious six-point double sprung suspension, effectively isolating it from the plinth.
- Drive Neoprene rubber
- Speeds 33.3 & 45 RPM
- Platter 7 Kg Delrin fitted with six aluminium inertia weights
- Main Bearing Machined aluminium with P.T.F.E bushing
- Plinth 40mm Diamond polished cast acrylic incorporating a spirit level
- Feet Fully adjustable aluminium feet incorporating cork damping pads
- Motor 110vac – 240vac 50hz/60hz, 24 pole synchronous
- Dimensions 450mm x 432mm x 130mm (excluding tonearm)
- Tonearms Suitable for 9″ and 10″
- Warranty 2 Years
- Clear acrylic plinth
- Tonearm boards for most classic and modern arms