Designed in the classical Transcriptors style, the latest version of the Reference R1 is constructed around a 20 mm thick CNC machined acrylic plinth with polished diamond edges and is available either clear or black.
The platter is manufactured from a solid billet of Delrin and sits on a one-piece silver steel spindle which in turn, runs in a one piece Delrin® bearing. The platter is supplied with a cork/rubber damping mat. Inertia platter weights are also available as an optional extra.
In order to reduce vibration and transferred noise to the absolute minimum possible, the synchronous AC motor uses an ingenious six-point double sprung suspension, effectively isolating it from the plinth.
- Drive Neoprene rubber
- Speeds 33.3 & 45 RPM
- Platter 5 Kg Delrin
- Damping Mat Cork/Rubber
- Main Bearing Machined aluminium with PTFE bush
- Speed Selection Manual
- Plinth 20mm Diamond polished cast acrylic incorporating a spirit level
- Feet Fully adjustable aluminium feet incorporating cork damping pads
- Motor 8 mNm 24 pole synchronous, recoil start
- Supply 110vac 60hz or 240vac 50hz
- Dimensions 450mm x 432mm x 130mm (excluding tonearm)
- Tonearms Suitable for 9″ and 10″
- Warranty 2 Years
- Clear acrylic plinth
- Inertia platter weights
- Tonearm boards for most classic and modern arms